At GKFX our mission is to put our clients first and deliver a consistent quality of service. Our multi-lingual support team is here to help you from
7am until 6pm Monday through Friday.
Trading on margin carries a high level of risk to your capital, and you can lose more than your initial deposit. Please view our
full risk warning before opening an account with us.
- You understand that you will be providing us with personal information that we will use to open, administer and maintain your account with us.
- We undertake not to sell or pass on your personal information to any third parties except to those that we need to in relation to the normal operation of our business. These include credit card processing and verification centres, law enforcement agencies, any financial or other regulators, our auditors and your compliance officer (if you are, or your firm is, FCA regulated), and introducing brokers that we may have a business agreement with.
- However we may pass your information on to other companies within our group that we feel may be able to provide a service to you.
- We may also use Google Analytics Advertising Features which allows GKFX to collect information on our website visitor demographics. You may opt out of this by contacting Google at any time.
- We may provide personal details to other margin trading firms who are seeking a reference, however this would not include details of any open positions.
- We obtain most of the information about our clients directly from them, but we reserve the right to obtain information from other sources such as credit reference agencies, the Electoral Register, or fraud prevention agencies.
- We may use the information we have to help us provide a better service or new products to you and our other clients via direct or indirect marketing.
- All staff at GKFX are fully trained in the confidentiality of handling personal information.
- All personal information held by us is done so in secure computer based storage facilities wherever possible. Otherwise we hold the information in secure paper-based files. No unauthorised persons are able to gain access to these storage facilities.
- The GKFX website uses Social Plugins which may be notified of the fact that your browser is viewing our website and this information may also include your IP address. If you do not want this information shared then you should ensure you are logged out of your social media accounts prior to viewing our website.
- Our website may install cookies on your computer so that we can better serve your requirements by knowing what areas of our website you have been looking at and speeding your navigation. You have the option of turning this function off via your computer settings if you wish, although this may affect your ability to view other parts of the website.
- While we make every effort to ensure all the information we hold is correct and up to date, it is your responsibility to furnish us with any changes in your personal information.
- You have the right under Data Protection Act of 1998 to request a copy of the information that we hold about you so that you may advise us of any inaccuracies. To do so you must write to us requesting this information and providing verification of your identity. We may make a small charge to cover our costs and will advise you of this before we send you a copy of the information. This whole process can take up to 40 days, pursuant to the Data Protection Act.
- Users who wish to no longer receive our newsletter or promotional emails may click on a link named “Unsubscribe” any time without charge (not taking into account internet provision costs) which is embedded with every email sent by GKFX in order to not receive future messages.